|Procedure Name||Import License of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances|
1. Import licenses for narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances to be used for therapeutic purposes in the territory of Mongolia shall be issued by the Ministry of Health and Sports for a period of 6 months based on the annual needs of the drug.
2. If it is deemed necessary to import more narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances in excess of the pre-determined needs, the Ministry of Health and Sports shall be notified and an import license shall be issued if the Ministry decides on the International Narcotics Control Board.
3. The licensor may extend the period for processing the application for a license up to 10 working days if it is necessary to check, verify and issue an opinion on the applicant's documents by the relevant authority.
4. Import licenses for narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances shall be signed by the Director of the Health Policy Implementation Coordination Department of the Ministry of Health and Sports. In the absence of the Head of the Health Policy Implementation Coordination Agency, it shall be signed by the Head of the Medicines and Medical Devices Division.
5. According to the form approved by the third appendix of this order, the drug import license shall be issued on yellow and psychotropic drugs on green A4 paper in 5 copies, the importers on 2 copies, the General Police Department on drugs and psychotropic drugs and the Customs in general. 1 copy will be delivered.
6. If the import is not executed within the term of the license or amendments are made, a new import license shall be issued based on the re-application of the license holder.
7. The importer shall notify the border and specialized inspection agency within the period specified by law whenever drugs or psychotropic drugs are imported across the state border and withdrawn to their warehouse.
|Title||Description||Created Date||Updated Date||Issued By|
|Import License of Narcotic and Psychotropic Drug||This License applies to the procedure related to importation license of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances||05-06-2020||08-06-2020||Ministry of Health|
|Application form for importation license of Narcotic and Psychotropic Drugs||This Application form applies to the procedure related to import license of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances||05-06-2020||08-06-2020||Ministry of Health|
|Name||Measure Type||Agency||Description||Comments||Legal Document||Validity To||Measure Class|
|Import License requirement for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances||Licensing Requirement||Ministry of Health||As per the Order on import, manufacture, supply of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances License , this measure applies to traders who want to import, manufacture, supply of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances from any other country to Mongolia.||In order to issue import license for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances from any other country to the territory of Mongolia, a person must be in possession of an import license permit.||On Approval of Procedure/ Import, Manufacture, Supply of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances/, 2015||09-09-9999||Good|